DRAWING FOR "Step Up" Giveaway
ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO all participants on the March of Dimes "Game Plan Call" kick-off (the "Call"), 18 years of age and older at the time of the call. Void where prohibited. Employees, Officers and Directors, as well as their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and others living in their same household, whether related or not, of March of Dimes Inc. (hereafter “MOD”) are not eligible to enter. All other persons, including those who may be volunteers for March of Dimes, are eligible. No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate in the sweepstakes. All taxes, registration fees, and like amounts in connection with the prizes are the winner's sole responsibility.
HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: To enter the drawing, you need only attend the Call! Winner will be drawn during the Call. The winner will be selected by using a randomizer to select the winner from eligible attendees on the Call. The winner will be announced during the Call and must respond during the Call (using the "email" [email protected] during the Call) to claim the prize.
PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: All unspecified expenses and taxes are winner's sole responsibility. Odds of winning are approximately 1:1000.
- By entering, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of MOD, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Winner will be notified during the Call.
- In the event of non-compliance with requirements, or if winner does not respond to the prize notification during the Call, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- By accepting the prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his or her name and/or photograph for advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation or notice.
- MOD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the drawing; to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the drawing or defraud MOD in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The drawing is subject to all applicable laws of the United States and is void where prohibited.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: MOD is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, that which is caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the drawing or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the drawing. MOD assumes no responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, or defection, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or processing the drawing entries. MOD is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the drawing is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of MOD which, in MOD's sole discretion could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the drawing, MOD may, in its sole discretion, cancel the drawing or select the winner in a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to (and/or after, if appropriate) the action taken by MOD. MOD reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes drawing sponsored and administrated by March of Dimes Inc. See below for MOD contact information.
March of Dimes Inc.
1550 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202